Born in November 1966, Christine Blasey Ford is an American Professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at Stanford University who became a center of attraction when she on September 16, 2018, she publicly alleged that US Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually harassed her in 1982. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, University of Southern California and Stanford University.
Christine Blasey Ford Ethnicity/Religion
She grew up in Washington DC and attended Holton-Arms School in Maryland. Her parents’ information is not available at the moment.
Christine Blasey Ford Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Russell Ford and the couple has two sons together. For more information,visit the article by VOX.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christine Margaret Blasey Ford
- Nicknames: Christine Ford
- Birthday: November, 1966
- Age: 51 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Washington DC
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, University of Southern California, Stanford University
- Profession: Professor in Psychology
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Russell Ford (2002)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She grew up in the Suburbs of Washington D. C.
- She began her teaching at Stanford University.
- She is the aunt of actress and singer Bridgit Mendler.
- On September 16, 2018, she publicly alleged that US Supreme Court nominee Brett Cavanaugh sexually harassed her in 1982.
Not Available. For more updates, visit our site