Born on June 18, 1976, Christina Pazsitzky is a Canadian-American stand-up comedian, podcaster, writer, host and TV personality who is the co-host of Your Mom’s House podcast. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: Began her career as a writer for animation and voiced animated characters for DIC Entertainment.
Christina Pazsitzky (Christina P) Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, she was born to Hungarian parents. She moved to San Fernando Valley in 1980 with her family and became a US citizen in 1994.
Christina Pazsitzky (Christina P) Married/Husband
She is married to Tom Segura (November 2008). They have two children together and live in Los Angeles, California.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christina Pazsitzky
- Nicknames: Christina P
- Birthday: June 18, 1976
- Age: 42 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Education: No Available
- Profession: comedian, podcaster, wrier, host and TV personality
- Nationality: Canadian-American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: No Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Husband: Tom Segura
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: No Available
- Height: No Available
- Weight: No Available
Who is Belle Delphine? Learn more about her here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Born in Ontario, Canada her parents moved to San Fernando Valley in 1980.
- She became a US citizen in 1994.
- She began her career as a writer for animation and voiced animated characters for DIC Entertainment.
- Pazsitzky’s first on stage performance came in 2001 at the Comedy Store in Los Angeles.
- She lives in Los Angeles, California with her family.
Not Available at the moment.