Born on January 12, 1958, Christiane Amanpour is a British-Iranian journalist and television host who is the Chief International Correspondent for CNN and the host of CNN International’s nightly program, Amanpour. She is also a Global Affairs Anchor of ABC News. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Rhode Island.
Christiane Amanpour Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in London, England, she is the daughter of Mahmoud Amanpour from Iran and Patricia Hill from England. Her father is a Muslim while her mother is a Christian.
Christiane Amanpour Affair/Dating/Husband/Divorce
She was married to James Rubin, a former US Assistant Secretary of State and spokesman for te US State Department during the Clinton administration. He was also the informal adviser to former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama. For more information, visit her twitter.
Truthful, not neutral. pic.twitter.com/gJgNwFyvWf
— Christiane Amanpour (@camanpour) October 13, 2016
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christiane Amanpour
- Nicknames: Chris, Christiane
- Birthday: January 12, 1958
- Age: 60 years old
- Birthplace: London, England
- Education: University of Rhode Island
- Profession: Journalist, television host
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: British-Iranian
- Religion: Her father is Muslim and her mother is Christian
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: James Rubin (Divorced in 2018-Married in 1998)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $12.5 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father, Mahmoud Amanpour, is a Muslim from Iran; her mother, Patricia Hill, is a Christian from England.
- She is the current Chief International Correspondent for CNN and host of CNN International’s nightly interview program Amanpour.
- In May 2018, it was announced that she would permanently replace Charlie Rose on PBS after he left due to allegations of sexual misconduct.
- She was married to James Rubin, a former US Assistant Secretary of State and spokesman for te US State Department during the Clinton administration. He was also the informal adviser to former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more update.