Born on September 29, 1980, Chrissy Metz is an American actress and singer who is best known for her role as Kate Pearson in the drama This Is Us for which she earned nominations at the Primetime Emmy Awards and Golden Globe Awards. For more information, read the article below.
Chrissy Metz Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Homestead, Florida to Denise and Mark Metz. She spent some of her childhood in Japan because of her father being stationed there with US Navy. Her family later relocated to Gainesville, Florida.
Chrissy Metz Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christine Michelle Metz
- Nicknames: Chrissy Metz
- Birthday: September 29, 1980
- Age: 38 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Homestead, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: it is said that she studied in a community college
- Profession: Actress, singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Dating: Hal Rosenfeld (2018-present)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Laura Boneham? Learn more about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: Not Known at the moment
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 47 inches
- Waist Size: 50 inches
- Hips Size: 46 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 47 inches
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for her role as Kate Pearson in the drama This Is Us.
- Born in Florida, she spent her childhood in Japan where father was stationed with US Navy. They later moved to Gainesville, Florida.
- She is a singer in the band Chrissy and The Vapors.
- She studies acting with John Kirby.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.