Born on May 9, 1985, Chris Zylka is an American actor and model, who is mainly known for his roles in series such as 10 Things I Hate About You, My Super Psycho Sweet 16. Kaboom and so on.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended University of Toledo, Ohio.
Career / Awards: He began his career with a guest appearance on 90210 in 2008.
Chris Zylka Family
Born in Warren, Ohio, Zylka took his mother’s maiden name as a stage name. He has a younger sister.
Chris Zylka Affair Girlfriend Dating
Zylka was engaged to DVF brand ambassador Hanna Beth Merjos in 2014, but the couple called off their engagement in early 2015. He is currently dating Paris Hilton.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christopher Michael Settlemire
- Nicknames: Chris Zylka
- Birthday: May 9, 1985
- Age: 32 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Warren, Ohio, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Toledo
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Lucy Hale (2012-2013), Phoebe Tonkin (2013), Hanna Merjos (2014-2015),Paris Hilton (2016-Present)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 81 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Muscular
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born under the surname “Settlemire” but later took his mother’s maiden name “Zylka”.
- He attended Howland High School.
- His hobbies include guitar, painting, baseball, basketball and reading.
- He began his career with a guest appearance on 90210 in 2008.
- He appeared in Kaboom in 2010.
- He portrayed Flash Thompson in the 2012 Spider-Man reboot.
My mentor Jon Simmons introduced me to the Stanislavski system, which is so heavy on back-story. So you write and write and write these back stories about a character and then you throw it away. So then on set, if it doesn’t come, then you didn’t do your work.
My greatest fear is failure.