Born in 1980, Chris Fischer is an American chef who worked as the head chef at The Beach Plum Inn & Restaurant. He has written a cookbook The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook: A Year of Cooking on Martha’s Vineyard for which he was awarded James Beard Award. Read the article below for more information.
Chris Fischer Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
He is an American chef from Chilmark, Massachusetts. His family has been living in the United States since the 1670s.
Chris Fischer Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Amy Schumer. Contact her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chris Fischer
- Nicknames: Chris
- Birthday: 1980
- Age: 37 years old (estimated)
- Birthplace: Chilmark, Massachusetts
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Chef
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Amy Schumer
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $25 million (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His family has been living in the US since the 1970’s.
- He worked as the head chef at The Beach Plum Inn & Restaurant. There he got a chance to serve Barrack Obama.
- He has written a cookbook titled The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook: A Year of Cooking on Martha’s Vineyard.