Born on March 26, 1980, Chris D’Elia is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer and podcast host who is known for playing Alex Miller on NBC sitcom Whitney, on the sitcom Undateable and on The Good Doctor. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended New York University but dropped out after one year.
Chris D’Elia (Chris Delia) Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New Jersey, he is the son of Bill D’Elia and Ellie D’Elia. His father is first generation Italian-American.
Chris D’Elia (Chris Delia) Affair/Wife/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christopher D’Elia
- Nicknames: Chris D’Elia
- Birthday: March 29, 1980
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Montclair, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: La Canada High School
- Profession: Comedian, actor, podcaster, writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Italian-American
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Emily Montague (m. 2006–2010)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His father is first generation Italian-American.
- He was raised in Montclair, New Jersey until 12 and moved to Los Angeles, California.
- He attended New York University but dropped out because he didn’t like college.
- He has developed a significant fanbase. He jokingly calls this following his “cult”.
- He considers Bryan Callen, Eddie Murphy and Jim Carrey as his major influences.
I’m a selfish person, and I’m going onstage to have a good time, and I’d love if you want to be a part of it. So if people don’t get it, they’re wrong. I think they’re wrong, and I think they either don’t want to have a good time or they just don’t like my style.