Born on August 9, 1970, Chris Cuomo is an American television journalist who currently works at CNN and is the presenter of Cuomo Prime Time, a regular weeknight CNN show. He was previously the chief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC’s 20/20. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University and Fordham University.
Chris Cuomo Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, he was born to Matilda and Mario Cuomo. He is the brother of Andrew Cuomo, the current Governor of New York. His father was former Governor of New York.
Chris Cuomo Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Cristina Greeven (2001). They have 3 children.
For more information, visit his twitter.
‘I Give Up!’ Chris Cuomo Surrenders After Kellyanne Conway's Latest Bizarre Claim
White House counselor claimed Trump’s veiled threat of violence was really about how peaceful his supporters are. https://t.co/AzIzBXm3ox
— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) March 16, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christopher Charles Cuomo
- Nicknames: Chris Cuomo
- Birthday: August 9, 1970
- Age: 48 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Yale University, Fordham University
- Profession: television journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Cristina Greeven (m. 2001)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $7 million USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the son of Mario Cuomo, the former Governor of New York and brother of Andrew Cuomo, the current Governor of New York.
- He is a licensed attorney.
- His early career in journalism was appearing in political and social issues on CNBC, MSNBC, CNN.
- He currently works at CNN and presents Cuomo Prime Time.
I believe that ‘advocacy journalism’ is not an oxymoron. If that means that I’m going to disrupt the cable, partisan fracas of obsession over what this means from left and right, then so be it. I will be disruptive of it.