Born on May 20, 1950, Chris Collins is an American politician who has been serving as the United States Representative for New York’s 27th congressional district since 2013. As a Republican, he previously served as the county executive of Erie County, New York. The first sitting congressman to endorse Donald Trump for President was arrested by the FBI on August 8, 2018 for insider trading and lying to the FBI. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended North Carolina State University and University of Alabama.
Rep Chris Collins Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Schenectady, New York, he is the son of Constance and Gerald Edward Collins. He graduated from Hendersonville High School and earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical engineering from North Carolina State University. He then earned an MBA from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1975.
Rep Chris Collins Married/Wife
He is married to Mary Collins and the couple has three children together. For more information, visit his twitter.
Today I addressed the false charges that are being brought against me. It’s an honor and a privilege to serve the people of #NY27 and I will continue to work hard for you every day as I fight to clear my name. https://t.co/9q363y6dfx
— Rep. Chris Collins (@RepChrisCollins) August 9, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christopher Carl Collins
- Nicknames: Chris Collins
- Birthday: May 20, 1950
- Age: 68 years old
- Birthplace: Schenectady, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: North Carolina State University, University of Alabama
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Political Party: Republican
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Mary Collins
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $60 million USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was the first sitting congressman to endorse Donald Trump for president and he served on the Donald Trump presidential transition team.
- He is a Republican.
- He has been the United States Representative for New York’s 27th congressional district since 2013.
- On August 8, 2018, Collins was arrested by the FBI for and charged with insider trading and lying to the FBI.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.