Born on November 18, 1974, Chloe Sevigny is an American actress, director, model and fashion designer who is known for her work in independent movies. She has recently appeared in The Act as Mel. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She worked as a model after her high school graduation.
Chloe Sevigny Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born in Springfield, Massachusetts, US to Janine and Harold David Sevigny. Her mother is of Polish-American heritage while her father was of French-Canadian heritage. She was raised in Roman Catholic household.
Chloe Sevigny Affair/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chloe Stevens Sevigny
- Nicknames: Chloe
- Birthday: November 18, 1974
- Age: 44 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Springfield, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: New York City, US
- Education: Darien High School
- Profession: Actress, model, fashion, designer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available at the moment
- Children: Not Available.
Who is Dee Dee Blanchard of The Act? Learn more about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 58-61 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her mother is of Polish-American and her father is of French-Canadian descent.
- She was diagnosed with scoliosis in her childhood.
- She is known for her work in independent movies and often appearing in controversial works.
- She worked as a model after graduating from high school.
- She turned down the supporting role for the movie Legally Blonde in 2001. She was offered $500000.
You hear about these actresses who avoid going to fashion shows lest they not be taken seriously. I don’t like going because it’s such a circus. It’s always anticlimactic. But I’m not ashamed to admit it: Fashion is superficial, but I love it.
I don’t want to be a movie star or be famous; I just want to do a few good movies and maybe move some people.