Born on July 11, 1986, Chloe Melas is an American Reporter who is the current entertainment reporter for CNN. Prior to this, she was the Senior Entertainment and the host of VH1’s morning TV shoe, The Gossip Table.
Before Fame: She attended Auburn University.
Chloe Melas Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born on July 11, 1986, she was born to Elizabeth Murphy-Melas and Palos Melas.
Chloe Melas Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
— Chloe Melas (@Chloe_Melas) May 24, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chloe Melas
- Nicknames: Chloe
- Birthday: July 11, 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
- Current Residence: New York City, New York
- Education: Auburn University
- Profession: Reporter
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Brian Mazza
- Children: 1 (Leo Desales Mazza)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She met her husband on a blind date in 2012.
- In Addition to Her Reporting, she Is Also a Fashion Brand Ambassador.
- Melas Said in 2018 that She Was ‘Proud’ to Be an Entertainment Journalist in the Wake of the #MeToo Movement.
- She is a graduate from Auburn University with a degree in Radio, Television and Film.
- She began her career at CNN, as a news assistant.