Born in 1964, Chip Kidd is an American graphic designer who is best known of book covers and is one of the most famous book cover designers. He is also an author and musician who is not only a fan o comic but also has written some comics for DC Comics.
He is currently the associate art director at Knopf, an imprint of Random House. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Pennsylvania State University.
Chip Kidd Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Chip was born in Berks County, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University in 1986 with a degree in graphic design.
Chip Kidd Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to late poet and Yale Review editor J. D. McClatchy. For more information, visit his twitter.
— NYC Metro Fandom (@NYCMetroFandom) June 11, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Charles Kidd
- Nicknames: Chip Kidd
- Birthday: 1964
- Age: 54-55 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Reading, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Pennsylvania State University
- Profession: graphic designer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: J. D. McClatchy
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a graphic designer.
- He is best known for his book covers and has become one of the most famous book cover designers.
- He grew up being inspired by American popular culture.
- He has been a graphic designer, book designer, editor, author, lecturer and musician in his career.
- Kidd is currently the associate art director at Knopf.
- He has been credited with “helping to spawn a revolution in the art of America book packaging in the last ten years.” by Graphic Design American Two.
- He has been awarded with :AIGA medal (2014),National Design Award for Communication (2007), International Center of Photography’s Infinity Award for Design (1997).
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.