Born on October 13, 1985, Chelsy Davy is a Zimbabwean national who is known for being in relationship with Prince Harry from early 2004 to 2011. Her father is one of the largest private landowners in Zimbabwe and is known to own 1200 km² of land. In May 2018, Davy was guest at Prince Harry’s wedding to Meghan Markle. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Cape town and University of Leeds.
Chelsy Davy Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, she was born to Charles Davy and Beverly Donald Davy, a former Coca-Cola model and Miss Rhodesia 1973. She has a younger brother, Shaun.
Chelsy Davy Affair/Dating
She was in relationship with Prince Harry from 2004 to 2011. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chelsy Yvonne Davy
- Nicknames: Chelsy
- Birthday: October 13, 1985
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: University of Cape Town, University of Leeds
- Nationality: Zimbabwean
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Boyfriend: Prince Harry (2004-2011)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Feet Size: 8 (US)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In May 2018, Davy was guest at Prince Harry’s wedding to Meghan Markle.
- She was known for dating Prince Harry from 2004 to 2011.
- She has a younger brother, Shaun.
- Her father Charles is one of the largest private landowners in Zimbabwe, and is reported to own 1,200 km² (460 mi²) of land.