Born on June 23, 1989, Chasten Glezman is an American teacher who is married to Pete Buttigieg, who is running for the Democratic Party’s nomination in the 2020 presidential election. To learn more about Chasten, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Wisconsin and DePaul University.
Who is Chasten Glezman? Chasten Ethnicity/Religion
Chasten was born in Travers City, Michigan as the youngest of three boys in the family. He was raised in a Roman Catholic family. He has stated that he came out to his parents when he was 8 years old.
Who is Chasten married to? What is his relationship status?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chasten Glezman
- Nicknames: Chasten
- Birthday: June 23, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Travers City, Michigan, United States
- Current Residence: Indiana, United States
- Education: DePaul University
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Pete Buttigieg
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His husband, Pete, is running for the Democratic Party’s nomination in the 2020 presidential election.
- He attended DePaul University.
- He met Pete Buttigieg online.
- They married in an Episcopal Church on June 16, 2018.
- They have two dogs named Truman and Buddy.
- Chasten was raised Roman Catholic.