Born on June 23, 1989, Chasten Buttigieg is an American teacher who is married to Pete Buttigieg, who is running for the Democratic Party’s nomination in the 2020 presidential election. To learn more about Chasten, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Wisconsin and DePaul University.
Chasten Buttigieg Ethnicity/Religion
Chasten was born in Travers City, Michigan as the youngest of three boys in the family. He was raised in a Roman Catholic family. He has stated that he came out to his parents when he was 8 years old.
Chasten Buttigieg Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chasten Glezman, Chasten Buttigieg
- Nicknames: Chasten
- Birthday: June 23, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Travers City, Michigan, United States
- Current Residence: Indiana, United States
- Education: DePaul University
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Pete Buttigieg
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Chasten Buttigieg
- His husband, Pete, is running for the Democratic Party’s nomination in the 2020 presidential election.
- He attended DePaul University.
- He met Pete Buttigieg online.
- They married in an Episcopal Church on June 16, 2018.
- They have two dogs named Truman and Buddy.
- Chasten was raised Roman Catholic.