Born on August 2, 1992, Charli XCX ( Charlotte Emma Aitchison) is a British singer and songwriter who has released two studio albums, two mixtapes and two extended plays. She rose to fame after she was featured by Alex Metric in the song “End of the World”. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started songwriting at the age of fourteen.
Charlie XCX Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Born in Cambridge, London, she is the daughter of Jon Aitchison and Shameera. Her father is of Scottish descent while mother is a Gujarati Indian, originally from Uganda.
Charlie XCX Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Charlotte Emma Aitchison
- Nicknames: Charli XCX
Birthday: August 2, 1992
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Cambridge, England
- Current Residence: London, Los Angeles
- Education: Bishop’s Stortford College
- Profession: Christian
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available at the moment
- Dating/Boyfriend: Ryan Andrews (back in 2014)
- Children: Not Available at the moment
- Net Worth: $5 million (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 35 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Born in Cambridge, she was raised in Bishop’s Stortford.
- She started songwriting at the age of 14.
- Her father is of Scottish descent while her mother is Gujarati Indian, who is originally from Uganda.
I see music in colours. I love music that’s black, pink, purple or red—but I hate music that’s green, yellow or brown.
Visit our site for more updates.