Born on October 11, 2006, Chance Hurstfield is a Canadian actor who is known for his role as Daniel Dixon in the series A Million Little Things and as Atticus in the movie, Good Boys (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started his acting career at the age of 4.
Chance Hurstfield Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Vancouver, Canada, he is the son of Aby Cervantes and Adam Hurstfield, a music producer.
Visit his Instagram for more information.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to one of the #HairGods on #AMillionLittleThings, I got this fresh new haircut from The Queen @juliemchaffie today!!! Another one of the MANY perks we get being a part of @millionlittlethingsabc 🙏 Perfect timing because the @ubcp_actra #Awards are this Saturday!!!!! 😀🙏 And Speaking of #AMillionLittleThings we have a brand new episode for u tonight @10pm on @abcnetwork!!! I hope u can join us!!!! & Now back to work!!!! 💙🙏
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chance Hurstfield
- Nicknames: Chance
- Birthday: October 11, 2006
- Age: 12 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
Who is Millie Davis, Brady Noon and Jacob Tremblay of Good Boys? Learn here.
- Height: 4 feet 7 inches (as of March 2019)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is known for his roles in Ghost Wars (217), A Million Little Things (2018), and Mark & Russell’s Wild Ride (2015).
- He is also known for his role as Atticus in the movie Good Boys (2019).
- He started his acting career when he 4 years old in a TV film, Innocent.