Born in 1970, Carla Provost is an American government official who currently serves as the chief of the US Border Patrol since August 2019 and previously served as the deputy assistant commissioner. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Carla Provost Ethnicity/Religion
Carla was born in Burlingame, Kansas to Max and Faye. Her mother was a paralegal who passed away from Alzheimer’s disease.
Carla Provost Affair/Married/Husband
She has a daughter. Her marital status is not available at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Carla Provost
- Nicknames: Carla
- Birthday: 1970
- Age: 48/49 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Burlingame, Kansas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Kansas State University, National Defense University
- Profession: Government official
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Children: She has a daughter
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the current chief of the US Border Patrol and has been serving since August 2018.
- She is the first female chief for the Border Patrol.
- She served as deputy assistant commissioner previously.
- Her career started being a police officer in Riley County, Kansas.
- She attended Kansas State University and National Defense University.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.