Born on April 19, 1986, Candace Nicole Parker is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Sparks Women’s National Basketball Association. Currently, she plays for Xinjiang Tianshan Deers.
She is one of the sexiest female basketball player who has won the hearts of millions of fans. Having a height of 6 ft 4 in, she is also popular for long and sexy legs.
Before Fame: She graduated from University of Tennessee.
Career / Awards:
- 2008 WNBA MVP
- 2009 Teen Choice Award Favorite Female Athlete
- 2013 Women’s Sports Foundation Sportswoman of the Year Team Sports
- 2004 FIBA U18 World Championship
- EuroLeague Women Champion 2013
Candace Parker’s Family
Born on April 19, 1986, Candace Parker was born to Sara and Larry Parker in Missouri, United States. She has two older brother, Anthony Parker, a former NBA basketball player and Marcus Parker, who is a doctor.
Who is Candace Parker’s Husband? What does her husband do?
Candace married Shelden Williams on November 13, 2008. Shelden is a former basketball star at Duke University and also played in the NBA. The couple has a daughter named Lailaa Nicole Williams, born on May 13, 2009. In November 2016, the couple split after 8 years of marriage. Contact Candace Parker on her Twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Candace Nicole Parker
- Nicknames: Candace
- Birthday: April 19, 1986
- Age: 30
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Current Residence: N/A
- Education: Naperville Central, University of Tennessee
- Profession: Basketball player
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: African American
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse: Helden Williams (20008-present)
- Children: Lailaa Nicola Williams
- Net Worth: $2 million dollars
- Earnings: (year year ko anusar halne)
- Height: 1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)
- Weight: 82 kg
- Feet Size: 13 US
- Dress Size: N/A
- Shoe Size: 13 US
- Chest Size: N/A
- Biceps: N/A
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: N/A
- Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
10 Trivia/ Facts about Candace Parker that you probably didn’t know
- The jersey number of Candace is 3.
- Her career started in 2004 when she joined basketball in her high school.
- Candace met her husband in the year 2007 and started dating right after they met.
- She started her professional career in 2008 when she was picked for the WNBA Draft.
- In 2008, she won both “Rookie of the Year” and “Most Valuable Player” awards.
- Her husband, Shelden Williams, is also a former college basketball star from Duke University.
- She refrained from playing basketball in 2009 and 2010 due to shoulder injury.
- She has more than 236 hundred thousand followers on twitter.
Memorable Quotes by Candace Parker:
Today I know that there is still work to be done, but along the way my I am achieving my dreams.
You’re measured by championships no matter what.