Born on April 29, 1989, Candace Owens is an American conservative commentator and political activist who is best known for being a pro-trump and her criticism of Black Lives Matter. She is also the Director of Communications at Turning Point USA, which is a right-wing advocacy group.
Before Fame: She attended University of Rhode Island but left during her junior year.
Candace Owens Ethnicity/Religion
She was born and raised in Stamford, Connecticut. She is of African-American heritage and was raised by her grandparents after her parents divorced.
Candace Owens Affair/Married/Dating
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
The Left launched a war on police officers to secure the black vote.
Their media used the horrific death of Philando Castile to manipulate black minds.
Never again will we allow this. pic.twitter.com/3zMSkQlw9x
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) July 6, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Candace Owens
- Nicknames: Candace
- Birthday: April 29, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (as of April 10, 2019)
- Birthplace: Stamford, Connecticut, US
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, US
- Education: University of Rhode Island (dropped out)
- Profession: blogger, public speaker
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Ben Shapiro? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the Director of Communications at the right-wing advocacy group Turning Point USA.
- She is known for her pro-Trump instance.
- She is also known for criticizing Black Lives Matter.
- She founded website called Degree180 in 2015 where the site posted about anti-Trump content and anti-conservative content.
- Before 2017, she identified herself as a Democrat and in 2017 she described herself as a conservative Trump supporter.
- She is described as “ultra-conservative” by The Guardian.
- She opposes abortion.
- She is a registered National Rifle Association member.
You can be poor, middle class, or rich – it doesn’t matter. The black card will still confer upon you an entire history of oppression, even if you’ve never been oppressed. Flash the black card, and most white people will cower.