Candace Cameron Bure Bio
Born in April 6, 1976, Candace Cameron is an Actress, Author, and Producer. She is best known for her role as Donna Jo Tanner in ABC’s sitcom Fuller House. She was a contestant in Dancing With the S tars in 2014. She has appeared in many shows such St. Elsewhere, Growing Pains, Who’s the Boss? and so on.
Full Name: Candace Cameron Bure
Date of Birth: 6 April, 1976
Birthplace: Los Angeles, United States
Occupation: Actress, Producer, author
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Slim
Candace Cameron Body Measurements, Weight Height Age, Bra Size, Ethnicity, Net Worth
Candace Cameron Family Information
Father: Robert Cameron
Mother: Barbara Cameron
Siblings: Kirk Cameron (Brother), Melissa Cameron, and Bridgette Cameron
Spouse / Husband: Valeri Bure (1996-present)
Children name: Nathsha (2002), Lev (2000), Maksim (2002)
Candace Cameron Career
- Candace Cameron is famously Known for: Role of Donna Jo Tanner in Full House
- First TV show of Candace Cameron: St. Elsewhere (1982-1984)
- Candace Cameron was contestant for Dancing With the Stars in 2014.
- Candace Cameron Host of Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in 1990 and 1997.
- Candace Cameron has written three books: Reshaping it All, Balancing it All, and Dancing Through Life
Candace Cameron Net Worth: $10 million
Candace Cameron Measurements
Here is the complete list of Candace Cameron measurements. The measurement includes height, weight, bra size, bra cup, dress, foot size, shoe size, bust, and hip.
Height in meter: 1.57 m
Height in feet: 5 ft 2 in
Weight in kg: 51 kg
Weight in lbs: 112 lbs
Bra Size: 32B
Shoe Size: 6.5
Feet Size: 6.5
Dress Size: 2
Chest Size: 34
Facts you didn’t know about Candace Cameron
- Candace Cameron is best known for her role as Donna Jo Tanner in sitcom Fullhouse (1987-1995).
- Her sister in law is Chelsea Noble.
- Candace Cameron attended high school at Chatsworth High School.
- In 1985, Candace Cameron auditioned for the role Vicki in Small Wonder.
- The last name of Candace Cameron is “Bur-ray”.