Born on July 19, 1961, Campbell Scott is an American actor, producer, director, and voice artist, who is known for his roles as Boris Kuester von Jurgens-Ratenicz on Royal Pains, Mark Usher on House of Cards, and Richard Parker in The Amazing Man.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from Lawrence University.
Career / Awards: He has appeared in many movies and series including The Amazing Spider-man, House of Cards and so on.
Campbell Scott Family
Born in New York City, Scott is the son of actors George C. Scott and Coleen Dewhurst. He has a brother named Alexander Scott and three half siblings.
Campbell Scott Affair/Wife
He was married to Anne Scott between 1991 and 2002. After divorce, he started dating Kathleen and married Kathleen McElfresh in 2009. He has two sons, Malcolm and Callan. He lives with his family in Connecticut.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Campbell Scott
- Nicknames: Campbell
- Birthday: July 19, 1961
- Age: 55 years
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Lawrence University
- Profession: Actor, director, producer, voice artist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Anne Scott (1991-2002), Kathleen McElfresh (2009-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the son of George C. Scott and Colleen Dewhurst.
- He majored in drama at Lawrence University in 1983.
- He has an older brother, Alexander Scott, a half-sister Devon Scott and two half-siblings Matthew and Victoria.
- He appeared in Dead Again,
- He starred and co-directed Hamlet (2000).
- He played the role of Ethan Thomas in the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose.\
- In November 2008, he got engaged to Kathleen McElfresh.
- He is the stepson of Trish Van Devere.
- He was partly named after his father, George C. Scott. C standing for Campbell.
- His first wife, Anne’s maiden name is Whalen.
I hate to tell you this, but there’s an entire subset of people out there who think of me as quite a dull actor. And that’s the word used, and often – dull.