Born on October 1, 1989, Brie Larson is an American actress, filmmaker and singer who is the recipient of Academy Award, British Academy Film, a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. She rose to fame after her role in drama Short Term 12 (2013). She played supporting roles in several films, including Hoot (2006), Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), 21 Jump Street (2012), The Spectacular Now (2013), and Trainwreck (2015). She will be appearing in Captain Marvel as Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel).
Before Fame: She attended American Conservatory Theater.
Brie Larson (Captain Marvel’s Captain Marvel) Parents/Ethnicity
Born in Sacramento, California, she is the daughter of Heather and Sylvian Desaulniers. She has a younger sister named Raya. Her parents divorced when she was a child and moved to Los Angeles with her mother and her sister.
Brie Larson (Captain Marvel’s Captain Marvel) Affair/Married/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
- Nicknames: Brie Larson
- Birthday: October 1, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Alex Greenwald (engaged)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Feet Size: 4 (US)
- Dress Size: 9 (US)
- Shoe Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Aside of acting, she is also a professional singer.
- She has acted since she was seven years old.
- She is a fan of the Super Mario Bros video games.
- She can speak French fluently.
- She was the 146th actress to receive an Academy Award; she won the Best Actress Oscar for Room (2015) at The Oscars (2016).
It’s very scary to allow the world to see you.
It’s really hard to see yourself and to recognize that you are a human being like everybody else. You just think everybody’s judging you.
I’m so used to swimming with the piranhas. And they’re really not that bad.
For more updates on Captain Marvel’s cast, visit our site.