Born on February 12, 1965, Brett Kavanaugh is a United States judge circuit. As a Republican, he has been nominated to become an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He was previously the White House Staff Secretary during the presidency of George W. Bush. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University.
Brett Kavanaugh (Judge Kavanaugh) Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Washington D.C, he was born to Martha Gamble and Everett Edward Kavanaugh Jr. he was raised in Bethesda, Maryland.
Brett Kavanaugh (Judge Kavanaugh) Affair/Wife/Children
He is married to Ashey Estes, the then personal secretary to President Georgw W. Bush. They married in 2004 and have two children together. For more information, visit his twitter. For more updates, visit our site.
#SCOTUSlinkoftheday: @jordainc reports that in dispute over nominee Brett Kavanaugh's past documents, “key part of the battle is Democratic demands for documents tied to Kavanaugh’s work as a staff secretary in the Bush administration” https://t.co/KxsNnBcR7y
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) July 30, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Brett Michael Kavanaugh
- Nicknames: Brett
- Birthday: February 12, 1965
- Age: 53 years old
- Birthplace: Washington D.C, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Yale University
- Profession: US circuit judge
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Ashley Estes (m. 2004)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $8 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is the nominee for Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- He is a Catholic.
- He first worked as a law clerk for Judge Walter King Stapleton
- After George W. Bush became president in 2001, he was hired as an associate by the White House Counsel, Alberto Gonzales.
- The Supreme Court has adopted his position on cases 13 times, and has reversed his position only once.
I believe that an independent judiciary is the crown jewel of our constitutional republic.