Born on August 4, 1970, Bret Baier is an American news anchor who is the host of Special Report with Bret Baier on the Fox News Channel and previously as the network’s Chief White House and Pentagon Correspondent. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended DePauw University.
Bret Baier Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Rumson, New Jersey and attended Marist School, a private Roman Catholic high school in Atlanta, Georgia. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
He is married to Amy Baier. They married in 2004 and have two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
— The Hill (@thehill) August 30, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Bret Baier
- Birthday: August 4, 1970
- Age: 49 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Rumson, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: DePauw University
- Profession: News Anchor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Amy Baier (m. 2004)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the host of Special Report with Bret Baier on the Fox News Channel.
- He previously served as the network’s Chief White House Correspondent and Pentagon Correspondent.
- He began his television career with a local station in Rockford. Illinois.
- He served as an altar boy in his youth.
- On January 21, 2019, Baier and his family were involved in an automobile accident in Montana, where the family was on a skiing weekend.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more information.