Born on June 19, 1964, Boris Johnson (Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson) is a British politician, historian and journalist who has served as Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs since 2016 and as Member of Parliament (MP) for Uxbridge and South Ruislip since 2015. As a member of the Conservative Party, Johnson is identified as a one-nation conservative and has been associated with both economically and socially liberal policies. He is also known as Britain’s Donald Trump. To learn more about Boris, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended Balliol College, Oxford
Boris Johnson Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Citizenship
Born in New York City, he is the son of Stanley Johnson and Charlotte Fawcett. His father was studying economics at Columbia University when he was born. He is eldest of four children.
Boris Johnson Affair/Married
In 1987, he married Allegra Mostyn-Owen, the daughter of the art historian William Mostyn-Owen and the Italian writer Gaia Servadio; the marriage was dissolved in 1993. Later that year, he married Marina Wheeler, a barrister and daughter of journalist and broadcaster Sir Charles Wheeler and his wife, Dip Singh. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Boris Johnson (@BorisJohnson) October 23, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel
- Nicknames: Boris Johnson, BoJo, Beano Boris, The Boris, Britain’s Donald Trump, The Blonde Bombshell, Nicer Donald Trump
- Birthday: June 19, 1964
- Age: 53 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, United States
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Balliol College, Oxford
- Profession: Politician, Journalist, Historian
- Political Party: Conservative
- Nationality: British, American (1964-2016)
- Ethnicity/Race: Turkish ancestry
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Allegra Mostyn-Owen (1987-1993), Marina (1993-present)
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 78 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He studied at Eton College and read Classics at Balliol College, Oxford. During his time at Oxford he was the president of the Oxford Union, a prestigious role held by many top British politicians.
- In May 2008, he became mayor of London, England. He was re-elected in 2012 and stepped down in May 2016 when his second term expired.
- He is often seen riding his bicycle.
- He is the UK Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (2016-).
- He is of Turkish Ancestry on his Father’s Side of the family, being a great-grandson of liberal Ottoman Journalist Ali Kemal.
- His Ancestral home of Kalfat, Turkey, birthplace of his great-grandfather Ali Kemal, pledged to honour Boris Johnson by sacrificing sheep in the event he visits the village.
I’m a Jiffy disposal unit when it comes to leftovers. Apple cores: count me in. Fish heads: I’m your man, especially the eyes, yum yum.
My speaking style was criticised by no less an authority than Arnold Schwarzenegger. It was a low moment, my friends, to have my rhetorical skills denounced by a monosyllabic Austrian cyborg.
I think I was once given cocaine, but I sneezed so it didn’t go up. In fact, it may have been icing sugar.