Born on March 26, 1943, Robert Upshur Woodward (Bob Woodward) is an American investigative journalist who has worked for The Washington Post since 1971. He is known for news reporting on the Watergate Scandal with Carl Bernstein. The scandal led to numerous investigation and the eventual resignation of President Richard Nixon. Their work was called “maybe the single greatest reporting effort of all time”. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University and George Washington University.
Bob Woodward Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Geneva, Illinois, he was born to Jane and Alfred Eno Woodward II, the chief judge of the 18th Judicial Circuit Court.
Bob Woodward Married/Wife/Children
He has been married three times in his lie. He was first married to Kathleen Middlekauff (1966-1969). His second marriage was with Frances Kuper. He is currently married to Elsa Wahsh (1989-present). He has two daughters. For more information, visit his twitter.
#Fear is available at: @BNBuzz Costco @Target @booksamillion@HudsonBooks @Walmart and your local #independentbookstores. Ebooks @iBooks @nookBN @GooglePlay @kobo @AmazonKindle. Audio books: https://t.co/ye7ZtSIlRu https://t.co/MSDCwHTN0Z
— Bob Woodward (@realBobWoodward) September 12, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Upshur Woodward
- Nicknames: Bob Woodward
- Birthday: March 26, 1943
- Age: 75 years old
- Birthplace: Geneva, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Georgetown, Washington D.C, United States
- Education: Yale University, George Washington University
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Kathleen Middlekauff (1966–1969) Frances Kuper (1974–1979) Elsa Walsh (1989–present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $5 million USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has worked for The Washington Post since 1971.
- He has written 18 books on American politics, 12 of which topped best-seller lists.
- He attended Yale College with a Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) and began a five-year duty in the United States Navy.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I have gone on the air and announced my telephone number at the Washington Post. I go into the night, talking to people, looking for things. The great dreaded thing every reporter lives with is what you don’t know. The source you didn’t go to. The phone call you didn’t return.