Born in Woodhaven, Queens, New York, Billy Magnussen is an actor, known for Bridge of Spies, Into the Woods and The Big Short. Aside from his acting career, he was once the bass player and a contributing songwriter for the NYC–based rock band The Dash and also plays guitar in the NYC-based band Reserved for Rondee. To know more about Billy, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from North Carolina School of the Arts.
Billy Magnussen Family/Ethnicity
Born in Woodhaven, Queens, New York, Billy is the son of Daina, an aerobics instructor, and Greg Magnussen, a professional bodybuilder and kickboxer. He has two younger brothers. His maternal grandparents were Lithuanian immigrants.
Billy Magnussen Affair/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: William Gregory Magnussen
- Nicknames: Billy
- Birthday: April 20, 1985
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Woodhaven, Queens, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: North Carolina School of the Arts
- Profession: Actor, musician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His maternal grandparents were Lithuanian immigrants.
- He graduated from North Carolina School of the Arts.
- He plays in a band in New York City Reserved for Rondee.
- He appeared in two films that were nominated for the Best Picture Oscar at the 88th Academy Awards: The Big Short (2015) and Bridge of Spies (2015).
- He credits Robin Williams as one of the reasons he started acting.
I want to go base-jumping off Angel Falls and then canoeing down that river that goes east. That’s what I really wanna do.
I would totally, if Alan Cumming is tired of doing Cabaret, I’d be like, ‘I’ll do it tonight.’ I would have such a good time doing that.
I actually did Shakespeare when I was at North Carolina School of the Arts. I studied with Gerald Freedman and Mary Irwin – it was fun; I enjoyed it.
I was always into sports and a lot of physical activities. My dad was a kickboxer and a body builder. My mom was an aerobics teacher.