Born on May 30, 1965, Billy Donovan is an American professional basketball coach and former basketball player who is the head coach for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA. Prior to his tenure in Oklahoma City Thunders, he spent 19 seasons at University of Florida where his team won NCAA championships in 2006 and 2007.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Providence College.
Billy Donovan Ethnicity/Religion
Donovan was born and raised in Rockville Center, Long Island, New York to Bill Donovan Sr. and Joan Donovan. He has a younger sister.
Billy Donovan Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Christine Donovan (m. 1990). They have four children. Their fifth child was delivered stillbirth in 2000.
To learn more about him, visit his twitter.
— Florida Gators Men’s Basketball (@GatorsMBK) April 23, 2015
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: William John Donovan Jr.
- Nicknames: Billy Donovan
- Birthday: May 30, 1965
- Age: 53 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Rockville Center, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Providence College
- Profession: Basketball Coach, former basketball player
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Christine Donovan
- Children: 4
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 78 kg (171 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American professional basketball coach.
- He is also a former basketball player who played for New York Knicks and Rapid City Thrillers.
- He is the head coach for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA.
- He was the coach of Florida Gators where his teams won NCAA championships in 2006 and 2007.
- His father Bill Donovan Sr. is the third leading scorer in the history of Boston College Eagles men’s basketball program.
- He is a Roman Catholic
- He has been described as politically conservative some of his players.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.