Born on October 13, 1971, Billy Bush (William Hall Bush) is an American radio personality and television host who is a member of the Bush family. He is known for being the host of Access Hollywood and The Billy Bush, a nationally syndicated talk and music radio show that aired from 2008 to 2014. He left Access Hollywood in 2013 after being named co-host in the thirf tour of Today. In October 2016, he was fired from Today after being a topic of controversy during the presidential election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Colby College.
Billy Bush Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Manhattan, New York, he is the son of Josephine and Jonathan Bush. His uncle is George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States, George W. Bush, the 43rd President and former Florida governor Jeb Bush are his first cousins.
Billy Bush Affair/Married/Wife
He married Sydney Davis in April 1998. They have three children: Josephine, Mary and Lillie. On September 19, 2017, they announced that they were separating. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Thanks for standing by me. I know many of you have been waiting to hear from me. https://t.co/uVQd7mtYyA
— Billy Bush (@TheBillyBush) May 22, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: William Hall Bush
- Nicknames: Billy
- Birthday: October 13, 1971
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United Sates
- Education: Colby College
- Profession: Radio Personality, television presenter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Sydney Davis (m. 1998-seperated 2017)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $9 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in International Studies and Government at Colby College in Waterville, Maine.
- His work as host for Access Hollywood was contracted for $3 million a year.
- Suspended by NBC for his 2005 interview of Donald J. Trump where both of them engaged in conversations of sexual encounters they’ve had and would like to have with various women.(October 2005).
In the next minute, I will be entirely naked. In the minute after that, fully dressed.
In radio I had one, maybe two people who cared about getting it done. I’d really be a loser if I forgot where I came from. So I show them the love. And how hard is it really to be interested in someone’s life?