Born on July 17, 1992, Billie Lourd is an American actress who is known for starring in the comedy series Scream Queens (2015-2016) and for her roles in the series American Horror Story. She also appears in Star Wars sequel trilogy as Lieutenant Connix. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended New York University.
Billie Lourd Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Born in Los Angeles, California, she was born to Carrie Fisher, an actress (Princess Leia of Star Wars) and Bryan Lord. She is the granddaughter of actress Debbie Reynolds and singer Eddie Fisher. Her godmother is actress Meryl Streep. Writer Bruce Wagner is her godfather.
She has a sister named Ava from fathers marriage to Bruce Bozzi.
Billie Lourd Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Billie Catherine Lourd
- Nicknames: Billie
- Birthday: July 17, 1992
- Age: 26 years old (as of march 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: Beverly Hills, California, US
- Education: New York University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Dating: Austen Rydell
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Cardi B? Learn about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch (155 cm)
- Weight: 52-55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 33 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the granddaughter of Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher.
- Actress Meryl Streep is her godmother.
- She has a dog named Tina as he pet.
- She studied psychology at New York University.
- She has Russian Jewish, Scots-Irish and English ancestry on her mother’s side and also has German, Welsh, and distant French ancestry.
- She lost her mother and her grandmother within one day of each other.
Boys told me they masturbated to pictures of my mom in Star Wars, and I’d run home crying. My mom would say, ‘You know what you do? Turn around and say, “Me too.” ‘ That’s when I realized that my childhood wasn’t 100 percent normal.
My mom made me watch ‘Star Wars’ for the first time when I was about 7 years old. When I was younger, I hated action movies and pretty much anything loud. So when she put it on, I covered my ears and ran out of the room.