Born on September 29, 1942, Bill Nelson is an American politician who is serving as the senior United States Senator from Florida. As a member of the Democratic Party, he served in the US Army Reserve in the Vietnam War before becoming a politician. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Florida, Yale University and University of Virginia.
Sen Bill Nelson Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Miami, Florida, he was born as the only child of Nannie Merle and Clarence William Nelson. He is of Scottish, Irish, English and Danish descent. He is a Baptist.
Sen Bill Nelson Affair/Married/Wife
It was great to hear about Booker High School in Sarasota from Florida’s Principal of the Year, Rachel Shelley. We discussed ways to support schools and ensure that students are better prepared for the future. pic.twitter.com/FvQrG35oBY
— Senator Bill Nelson (@SenBillNelson) September 25, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Clarence William Nelson II
- Nicknames: Bill Nelson
- Birthday: September 29, 1942
- Age: 76 years old
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, US
- Current Residence: Florida, US
- Education: University of Florida, Yale University, University of Virginia
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Baptist
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Grace Cavert (m. 1972)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born as the only child of Nannie Merle and Clarence William Nelson.
- He is of Scottish, Irish, English and Danish descent.
- In 1986, Nelson became the second sitting member of Congress (and the first member of the House) to travel into space.
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
My attitude is, a monument, a statue, ought to signify unity instead of division.
One of the great privileges of being a part of the Senate, it being the greatest deliberative body in the world, is out of the discussions of ideas, hopefully truth can ultimately be achieved.