Born in May 8, 1961, Bill de Blasio is an American politician who is the 109th and current mayor of New York City. He formerly was a New York City Council member, representing the 39th district in Brooklyn, which contains Borough Park, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Gowanus, Kensington, Park Slope, and Windsor Terrace.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from New York University and Columbia University.
Bill de Blasio Ethnicity/Parents
Born in Manhattan, he is the third son of Maria and Warren Wilhelm. His father was of German ancestry, and his maternal grandparents were Italian immigrants.
Bill de Blasio Wife/Children
He is married to Chirlane McCray, an activist and poet. They met while both were working for Mayor Dinkins’ administration and married in 1994. They have two children Dante and Chiara. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) September 9, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bill de Blasio
- Nicknames: Bill
- Birthday: May 8, 1961
- Age: 56 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: New York
- Education: New York University, Columbia University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Chirlane McCray (1994-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $145 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 5 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Bill de Blasio was born across the street from Gracie Mansion in the now-closed Doctors Hospital. His mother was 44.
- He’s the youngest of three: brother Steven is 13 years his senior, and Donald is eight years older.
- He’s had three legal names: Warren Wilhelm Jr., Warren de Blasio-Wilhelm and Bill de Blasio.
- His father was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Yale University.
- His paternal grandfather, Donald Wilhelm, graduated from Harvard University, wrote nine books and collaborated with Franklin D. Roosevelt on a Saturday Evening Post article.
There is nothing wrong with listening. You can listen to people; you can hear people’s concerns. You can keep an open mind and still be perfectly strong.
I’m someone who does not like a bunker mentality and does not like groupthink.
I have my loyalty to the team of my youth. Everyone I knew was a Red Sox fan. The team that I grew up with was constantly the underdog but managed to prevail.