Born on September 28, 1957, Bill Cassidy (William Morgan Cassidy) is an American physician and politician who is currently serving as the senior United States Senator from the state of Louisiana. As a member of the Republican Party, he served as the U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 6th Congressional District from 2009 to 2015. For more information on Bill, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended Louisiana State University.
Bill Cassidy Family/Ethnicity/Ancestry
Bill Cassidy was born in Highland Park, Illinois, one of four sons born to Elizabeth and James F. Cassidy, and is of Irish and Welsh descent.
Bill Cassidy Affair/Wife/Married
He is married to Laura Layden. His wife, Laura, is also a physician; they met as medical residents in Los Angeles. The couple has 3 children. For more information on Bill, contact him on twitter.
— Bill Cassidy (@BillCassidy) September 23, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: William Morgan Cassidy
- Nicknames: Bill Cassidy
- Birthday: September 28, 1957
- Age: 59 years old
- Birthplace: Highland Park, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Louisiana
- Education: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Profession: Physician, Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Laura Layden
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $2 million US (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is currently serving as the senior United States Senator from the state of Louisiana.
- He is a member of the Republican Party and served as the U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 6th Congressional District from 2009 to 2015.
- He specialized in the treatment of diseases of the liver at the Earl K. Long Medical Center (LSUMC).
- His wife, Laura, is also a physician; they met as medical residents in Los Angeles.
- He had previously been a Democrat.
It could just be a shift on the axis.