Born in November 4, 1970, Bethenny Frankel is an American reality star TV personality, talk show host and entrepreneur. She is the founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails and hosted the talk-show Bethenny.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from New York University
Career / Awards: She is the founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails and the author of four self-help books and hosted the talk show, Bethenny.
Bethenny Frankel Family
Born in New York City, Bethenny is the only child of Robert J. Frankel, a horse trainer and Bernadette Birk, an interior designer.
Bethenny Frankel Affair / Bethenny Frankel Relationship
Bethenny married entertainment industry executive Peter Sussman in 1996 and divorced after 8 months. In 2010, she married Jason Hoppy, a pharmaceutical sales executive and gave birth to a daughter, Bryn in the same year. The couple separated in December 2012, but the divorce was finalized in July 2016.
She dated Eric Stonestreet in 2015 for a couple of months.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bethenny Frankel
- Nicknames: Bethenny
- Birthday: 4 November 1970
- Age: 46 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: New York University
- Profession: Reality television personality, entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Peter Sussman (1996-97), Jason Hoppy (2010-2016)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $25 million USD
- Earnings: $40000/episode
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 53 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 37 inches
- Measurements: 37-23-36 inches
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Bethenny is the daughter of thoroughbred race horse trainer Robert Frankel who is a member of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Bethenny was the part of a company called “Princess Pashmina” which was the first company to import shawls to Hollywood celebrities.
- In 2005, she was the runner up on The Apprentice: Martha Stewart.
- She has attended the National Gourmet Cooking Institute on New York.
- Her first marriage to Peter Sussman lasted only for 8 months.
- Before becoming a chef, she produced large-scale entertainment events for Merv Griffin Production in Los Angeles.
- She gave birth to her 1st child at the age of 39, a daughter named Bryn Casey Hoppy on May 8, 2010.
- She miscarried her second child in February 2012.
- Her active lifestyle includes Yoga, roller-blading and snowboarding.
I’D RATHER EAT GLASS THAN TALK ABOUT THIS.
DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH IS NOT A REAL AILMENT.
HOLY SHITBALLS, I’M PREGNANT.