Bernard Sherman (1942-December 15, 2017) was a Canadian businessman who was the chairman and CEO of Apotex Inc. Having the net worth of $3.2 billion US, on December 15, 2017, police officers were called to Sherman’s home in North York, Toronto where they discovered the bodies of Sherman and his wife; the couple were found hanging side by side next to their indoor pool, information still pending from local police.
Before Fame: He attended University of Toronto and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Bernard Sherman Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Toronto, Ontario, he was born to a Jewish family.
Bernard Sherman Affair/Married/Death
He was married to Honey Sherman. They had four children.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bernard Charles Sherman
- Nicknames: Bernard
- Birthday: 1972
- Death: December 15, 2017
- Age: 75 years at the time of death
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Education: University of Toronto, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Profession: Businessman
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Honey Sherman
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $3.2 billion USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was a Canadian businessman, the CEO and chairman of Apotex Inc.
- He was ranked as the 12th wealthiest Canadian by Forbes.
- He entered University of Toronto at the age of 16.
- He donated a record amount of 50 million dollars to the United Jewish Appeal.
- On December 15, 2017, police officers were called to Sherman’s home in North York, Toronto where they discovered the bodies of Sherman and his wife.