Born on March 5, 1949, Bernard Arnault is a French businessperson, art collector and investor who is the chairman and CEO of LVHM, the world’s largest luxury goods company. He is also the 4th richest person in the world having net worth of $93.7 billion USD as of April 2019.
To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended École Polytechnique, Palaiseau.
Bernard Arnault Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Roubaix, France. His father, Jean Leon Arnoult, was a manufacturer and the owner of the civil engineering company, Ferret-Savine!.
Bernard Arnault Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married twice in his life. His first marriage was with Anne Dewavrin from 1973 to 1990. They had a daughter and a son.
His second marriage was with Helene Mercier, a Canadian pianist from Quebec. They married in 1991 and have three sons.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bernard Jean Etienne Arnault
- Nicknames: Bernard Arnault
- Birthday: March 5, 1949
- Age: 70 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Roubaix, France
- Current Residence: Paris, Frances
- Education: École Polytechnique, Palaiseau
- Profession: Businessman, investor, art collector
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Anne Dewavrin (m. 1973; div. 1990) Hélène Mercier (m. 1991)
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: $93.7 billion USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique in Palaiseau.
- He is the chairman and CEO of LVHM, the world’s largest luxury goods company.
- He is the fourth richest person in the world.
- He is the richest person in fashion.
- He was a witness at French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s wedding to Cécilia Ciganer-Albéniz.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Money is just a consequence. I always say to my team, ‘Don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, the profitability will come.’