Born on January 15, 1984, Ben Shapiro is an American conservative political commentator, writer, and lawyer who has written seven books including Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate Americas Youth. At the age of 17, he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United States. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Ben Shapiro Ethnicity/Religion
He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Both of his parents emigrated from Russia and Lithuania and follow Judaism religion. He has three sisters.
Ben Shapiro Affair/Married/Wife
He married Mor Toledano in 2008. She is an Israeli of Moroccan descent and the couples have two children. Both of them practice Orthodox Judaism. Visit his twitter for more information.
Watching the hard Left go after Dianne Feinstein for speaking basic truth about the Green New Deal like pic.twitter.com/5z0w7yRp42
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) February 23, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Benjamin Aaron Shapiro
- Nicknames: Ben Shapiro
- Birthday: January 15, 1984
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: UCLA, Harvard University
- Profession: Political commentator, writer and lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: His family is Jewish
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Mor Toledano (m. 2008)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Milo Yianniopoulos? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United States at the age of 17.
- He has written seven books.
- His parents emigrated from Russia and Lithuania and are of Jewish religion.
- His wife, Mor Toledano is an Israeli of Moroccan descent.
- Both Ben and his wife practice Orthodox Judaism.
Socialism has no moral justification whatsoever; poor people are not morally superior to rich people, nor are they owed anything by rich people simply because of their lack of success. Charity is not a socialist concept – it is a religious one, an acknowledgment of God’s sovereignty over property, a sovereignty the Left utterly rejects.