Born on October 8, 1997, Bella Thorne is an American actress, model, singer and director who rose to fame for her role as CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up (2010–2013).
She is known for her roles as Paige Townsen in the Freeform drama series Famous in Love (2017–2018) and has appeared in numerous films. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started her career as a child model.
Bella Thorne Ethnicity/Religion
Bella was born in Pembroke Pines, Florida to Tamara Thorne an Delancey Reinaldo Thorne. She has three siblings who are also actors. Her father died in 2007 in an accident and was raised by her single mother.
Bella Thorne Affair/Dating/Sexuality
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Annabella Avery Thorne
- Nicknames: Bella Thorne
- Birthday: October 8, 1997
- Age: 21 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Pembroke Pines, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Sylvan Learning Center (She attended)
- Profession: Actress, singer, director, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Current relationship not available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
— BITCHIMBELLATHORNE (@bellathorne) June 15, 2019
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size; 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32D
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father was of Cuban descent and her mother has Irish, Italian, English, German, and Welsh ancestry.
- She has dyslexia.
- She has said that she doesn’t know how to drive a car.
- She started her career as a child model.
- She rose to fame for her role as CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up (2010-2013).
- She has three siblings who are also actors.
- Her father died when in a bike accident in 2007.
- Her first appearance was in a the 2003 film Stuck on You, an uncredited role.
- Although her signature hair is red, he natural hair color is blonde.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I think that since it’s prom, you should definitely wear a long dress. You can wear a short one anytime! This is the moment when you get to be a princess, and for me, that means a sweetheart neckline, long, then pouf – out and big.