Born on June 24, 1993, Beanie Feldstein is an American actress who is best known for her role in the comedy series Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising and in comedy drama film Lad Bird. She has set to appear in the movie Booksmart as Molly. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Wesleyan University.
Beanie Feldstein Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Los Angeles, California, Beanie is the daughter of Sharon Lyn and Richard Feldstein. She is the younger sister of actor Jonah Hill.
Beanie Feldstein Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elizabeth Greer Feldstein
- Nicknames: Beanie Feldstein
- Birthday: June 24, 1993
- Age: 25 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Wesleyan University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She has Ashkenazi Jewish, Russian Jewish, and Austrian Jewish ancestry.
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Dating: Ben Platt (2012-Present)
- Children: Not Available
Who is Kaitlyn Dever of Booksmart? Learn here
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162 cm)
- Weight: 65-68 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the younger sister of actor, director, producer, and comedian Jonah Hill.
- She is best known for her role in the comedy movie Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising.
- His father Richard Feldstein worked as a tour accountant for Guns N’ Roses.
- She made her acting debut by appearing in the comedy series My Wife and Kinds (2002).
- She used to be a tour guide at the school.
- She loves nail art.
Not known at the moment. For more updates, visit our site.