Born on June 15, 1985, Ashley Nicole Black is an American comedian, writer and actress who is best known for her work as a writer and correspondent for Full Frontal with Samantha Bee from 2016 to February 2019. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of California and Northwestern University.
Ashley Nicole Black Ethnicity/Religion
Ashley was born in LA, California and raised in Walnut, California. Her parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Ashley Nicole Black Affair/Dating
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
— Ashley Nicole Black (@ashleyn1cole) March 27, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ashley Nicole Black
- Nicknames: Ashley
- Birthday: June 15, 1985
- Age: 33 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of California, Northwestern University
- Profession: Comedian, actress, writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
Who is Samantha Bee? Learn about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a comedian, actress and writer.
- She is mostly recognized for being a correspondent for Full Frontal with Samantha Bee from 2016 to 2019.
- She was four years into PhD program at Northwestern University when she dropped out and started to pursue her dream of working in comedy.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.