Born on April 15, 1996, Anya Taylor Joy is an America-born Argentine-British actress who rose to fame after she played the role of Thomasin in Robert Eggers’ horror film The Witch. She is also known for “Endeavour” (2014), “Viking Quest” (2014) and “Atlantis” (2013). She is appearing as Illyana Rasputin/Magik in the upcoming American superhero-horror film based on the Marvel Comics, The New Mutants. To learn more about Anya, read the article below.
Before Fame: She rose to fame after she played the role of Thomasin in Robert Eggers’ horror film The Witch.
Anya Taylor Joy Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Miami, Florida, she is the youngest of six children. Her mother is African-Spanish-English while her father, a former international banker is Scotties-Argentinean.
Anya Taylor Joy Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
THOROUGHBREDS LONDON FILM FESTIVAL PREMIER!!! Thank to my wonderful team @nathalieeleni_beauty @carlosferraz_ for always keeping me cackling and looking after my heart🤗 And to @gucci for my sassy dress! Also- here's liv and I giving epic side eye👀 trust me, you don't want to mess with these bitches!🤚🏻💋🐎
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Anya Taylor-Joy
- Nicknames: Anya
- Birthday: April 16, 1996
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American, British, Argentine
- Ethnicity/Race: African-Spanish-English, Scottish-Argentinian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6½ in (1.69 m)
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32A
- Body Type: Slim
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She spoke only Spanish until she was eight years old.
- She is the youngest of six children.
- Her mother is African-Spanish-English and her father, a former international banker, is Scottish-Argentinean.
- She is a former ballet dancer.
It’s strange, but for better or for worse-and I’m hoping it’s for better-I tend to forget my accomplishments as soon as they happen.
You do not mess with my characters.
It sounds like such a cliché, but I’m so incredibly lucky to be able to do what I love.