Born on September 4, 1964, Anthony Weiner is an American former congressman who represented New York’s 9th congressional district from January 1999 until June 2011. Weiner resigned from Congress in June 2011 after the first of several sexting scandals became public. On May 19, 2017, as part of a plea deal, Weiner pled guilty in federal court to transferring obscene material to a minor and was later sentenced to 21 months in prison and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended the State University of New York at Plattsburgh.
Anthony Weiner Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, New York, he is the son of Mort Weiner and Frances. He was born to a Jewish family. His older brother, Seth, was killed at age 39 by a hit-and-run driver on May 20, 2000 and his younger brother is a chef and co-owner of several restaurants.
Anthony Weiner Affair/Sexual Harassment/Prison/Wife
In May 2009, he became engaged to Huma Abedin, a long-time personal aide to Hillary Clinton, and they married in July 2010, with former President Bill Clinton officiating. In August 2016, Abedin announced that she was separating from Weiner. In early 2017, Abedin announced her intent to file for divorce with sole physical custody of their son. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Anthony David Weiner
- Nicknames: Anthony Weiner
- Birthday: September 4, 1964
- Age: 53 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: SUNY Plattsburgh
- Profession: Former congressman
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Huma Abedin (2016-separeted in 2016)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $750000 USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His favorite songs are: “Excitable Boy” by Warren Zevon, “New York, New York” by Ryan Adams, “The Harder They Come” by Jimmy Cliff.
- His wife, Huma Abedin, was a longtime personal aide of Hillary Clinton.
- He graduated from Brooklyn Technical High School in 1981 and received a B.A. from the State University of New York at Plattsburg, where he played hockey.
I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse.