Born in December 8, 1961, Ann Coulter is an American conservative social and political commentator, writer, syndicated columnist, and lawyer who is known for on Fahrenhype 9/11 (2004), Hannity (2009) and Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe (2016). As of 2016, Coulter has 12 best-selling books, including most recently Adios, America! and In Trump We Trust. To know more about Ann, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from Cornell University and University of Michigan.
Ann Coulter Parents/Ancestry
Born in New York City, New York, Ann is the daughter of John Vincent Coulter, an agent of Irish-German heritage and Nell Husbands Coulter. Her family later moved to New Canaan, Connecticut, where Coulter and her two older brothers, James and John grew up.
Ann Coulter Affair/Dating/Married
Although she has been engaged several times, she has never married and has no children. She has dated many big figures including Spin founder Bob Guccione Jr., and Andrew Stein, the former president of the New York City Council. For more information on Ann, contact her on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ann Hart Coulter
- Nicknames: Ann Coulter
- Birthday: December 8, 1961
- Age: 55 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Cornell University, University of Michigan
- Profession: Writer, political commentator, lawyer, syndicated columnist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Married: Not Married
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet (1.83 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a correspondent for “Human Events” magazine.
- She was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.
- She worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for former Sen. Spencer Abraham.
- She was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard A. Posner in 2001.
- The character Ainsley Hayes, from The West Wing (1999), is partially based on her.
- She moved to Palm Beach, Florida in 2005 where one of her neighbors is best-selling novelist James Patterson.
Swing voters are more appropriately known as the ‘idiot voters’ because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you’re either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster.
I love it! You know, when I tour college campuses, I always find that the prettiest girls in the room are the ones in the College Republicans.