Born on July 31, 2007, Angelica Hale is an American singer from Atlanta, Georgia who rose to fame after she competed in the 12th season of America’s Got Talent and became the runner-up. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started taking singing lessons with vocal coach Tricia Grey in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Angelica Hale Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, she is the daughter of James and Eva. Her father is half Caucasian, half Filipino while her mother is from Philippines. She has a younger sister named Abigail. Visit her site and twitter.
— Angelica Hale (@angelicahale) May 2, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Angelica Hale
- Nicknames: Angelica
- Birthday: July 31, 2007
- Age: 10 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 4 feet 3 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She competed in the 12th season of America’s Got Talent, where she became the runner-up
- At the age of four, Hale contracted a severe bacterial pneumonia, causing septic shock and multiple organ failures, including her kidneys and permanent scarring in her right lung. In 2013, after spending a total of 80 days at the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Hale received a life-saving kidney transplant from her mother, Eva.
- She has a younger sister named Abigail.
Visit our site for updates.