Born on June 7, 1960 Angela Ahrendts is an American businesswoman who is currently the Senior Vice President of Retail at Apple Inc.. Prior to this, she was the CEO of Burberry from 2006 to 2014 and left the company to join Apple in 2014. She was ranked 25th in Forbes’ 2015 list of the most powerful women in the world having net worth more than $150 million dollars. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended Ball State University.
Angela Ahrendts Parents/Religion/Nationality
Born and raised in New Palestine, Indiana, she is the third of six children of Richard Ahrendts and Jean.
Angela Ahrendts Married/Husband
She is married to Gregg Couch. They met when they were in elementary school. They have three children. For more information, contact her on twitter.
Amazing day, beautiful store, incredible customers. We love you Chicago! pic.twitter.com/WC41JBIVaR
— Angela Ahrendts (@AngelaAhrendts) October 20, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Angela Jean Ahrendts
- Nicknames: Angela Ahrendts
- Birthday: June 7, 1960
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: New Palestine, Indiana, US
- Current Residence: California, United States
- Education: Ball State University
- Profession: Businesswoman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Husband: Gregg Couch
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $150 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was the CEO of Burberry from 2006 to 2014.
- She was ranked 25th in Forbes’ 2015 list of the most powerful women in the world.
- She was a member of the UK’s Prime Minister’s business advisory council until it was disbanded in 2016.
- She attended New Palestine High School, where she was a varsity cheerleader.
Everyone talks about building a relationship with your customer. I think you build one with your employees first.