Born on July 12, 1982, Andy Kim is an American politician and diplomat who is a congressman-elect for the United States House of Representatives from New Jersey’s 3rd congressional district. Previously, he served as the US National Security Council official to President Barack Obama. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Chicago and Magdalen College, Oxford
Andy Kim Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in Marlon, New Jersey, he was born to Korean immigrant parents. His parents name is not known at the moment.
Andy Kim Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kammy Lai and the couple has two son together. For more information, visit his twitter.
We did it! Thank you everyone in NJ03. It will be an honor to represent our district, a district where I went to kindergarten & am now raising my two boys. I’m humbled. Now is the time for a new generation of leaders to unite our nation & lead with integrity, honor, & civility. pic.twitter.com/lYFDw7bJwH
— Andy Kim (@AndyKimNJ) November 8, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Andrew Kim
- Nicknames: Andy Kim
- Birthday: July 12, 1982
- Age: 36 years old
- Birthplace: Marlton, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: New Jersey, US
- Education: University of Chicago, Magdalen College, Oxford
- Profession: Politician, diplomat
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Korean descent
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Kammy Lai
- Children: 2 sons
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- Kim worked at the U.S. State Department and served in Afghanistan as a civilian adviser to General David Petraeus and John R. Allen.
- After that, he worked as a national security adviser for the White House under President Barack Obama.
- He is a Congressman-elect for the US House of Representatives from New Jersey’s 3rd congressional district.
- He will be the first Democrat and second member in Congress of Korean descent.
Not Available. For information on similar personalities, visit our site.