Born on July 5, 1961, Andrew Zimmern is an American television personality, chef and food writer who is known for his Travel Channel series Bizaare Food With Andrew Zimmern.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from Vassar College.
Andrew Zimmern Family/Religion
Born in New York, Zimmern was raised in a Jewish family. he began his culinary training at the age of 14.
Andrew Zimmern Wife/Affair
He is married to Rishia Hass. The couple have a son named Noah. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Andrew Scott Zimmern
- Nicknames: Andrew Zimmern
- Birthday: July 4, 1961
- Age: 56 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: Edina, Minnesota, US
- Education: Vassar College
- Profession: Television Personality, Chef, Food Writer, Teacher
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Rishia Haas
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $8 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Due to severe alcohol and drug abuse, he was homeless for about one year.
- In 1992, Zimmern moved to Minnesota, where he checked into the Hazelden Treatment Center for drug and alcohol addiction treatment, where he now volunteers.
- He has a son named Noah.
- In May 2010, Zimmern won the James Beard Award for Outstanding TV Food Personality.
Please be a traveler, not a tourist. Try new things, meet new people, and look beyond what’s right in front of you. Those are the keys to understanding this amazing world we live in.