Born on November 8, 1989, Andrew Gower is an English actor who is best known for his role in Being Human and as Prince Charles Stuart in Outlander. He appears as Ezra Spurnrose in the series Carnival Row. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Oxford School of Drama.
Andrew Gower Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Merseyside, near Liverpool. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Andrew Gower Affair/Dating/Wife
We also do not have any information on his love life. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Andrew Gower (@TheAndrewGower) June 3, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Andrew Gower
- Nicknames: Andrew
- Birthday: November 8, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Aintree, Merseyside, England
- Education: Great Sankey High School, Oxford School of Drama
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Height: 5′ 10¾” (1.8 m)
- Weight: 70-75 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his role in Being Human and as Prince Charles Stuart in Outlander.
- He won the Spotlight Prize for Best Actor in 2010.
- He is an Oxford School of Drama graduate.
- He made his television debut on the drama Monroe.
- He is also a musician who formed the Manchester-based rock band Emerson in 2005.
- He is a self-described Beatles fan.
- He appears as Ezra Spurnrose in the series Carnival Row.
- Visit our site for more update.
I have absolutely no preference on TV or stage. Every job I take or that I audition for all comes down to the quality of the script.
My tips for any budding actors would be to go out and see as much as you possibly can. Find the people you want to work with and be ready to hopefully make them want to work with you.