Born on December 6, 1957, Andrew Cuomo is an American politician, author and lawyer who is serving as the current Governor of New York since 2011. As a member of the Democratic Party, he has won the midterm election and is on his third term. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Fordham University and Albany Law School.
Andrew Cuomo Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Born in the Queens borough of New York City, he is the elder son of lawyer and governor of New York, Mario Cuomo and Matilda. He is of Italian descent. His younger brother, Chris Cuomo is a CNN journalist.
Andrew Cuomo Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Kerry Kennedy, the seventh child of Robert F. Kennedy and Ethel Skakel Kennedy on June 9, 1990. They have three daughters. They divorced in 2005. He is in relationship with Sandra Lee. For more information, visit his twitter. Also, visit our site.
It’s an honor to fight evey day for every New Yorker. New York will always lead the way forward. pic.twitter.com/EpP72tiqt1
— Andrew Cuomo (@andrewcuomo) November 7, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Andrew Mark Cuomo
- Nicknames: Andrew Cuomo
- Birthday: December 6, 1957
- Age: 60 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: New York, US
- Education: Fordham University, Albany Law School
- Profession: Politician, Author, Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Kerry Kennedy (1990-2005)
- Partner: Sandra Lee
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $5 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He began his career working as the campaign manager for his father.
- In 2006, Cuomo was elected Attorney General of New York.
- He is of Italian descent.
- His younger brother, Chris Cuomo is a CNN journalist.
New York State is upside down and backwards; high taxes and low performance. The New York State government was at one time a national model. Now, unfortunately, it’s a national disgrace. Sometimes, the corruption in Albany could even make Boss Tweed blush.